Frequently asked questions
1. How long is the game? You’ve got 60 minutes to solve all the riddles, but thanks to your cooperation and skills you can finish earlier.
2. How many people can play in the room? The teams can count from 2 to 5 people.
3. At what time should we arrive to Portal Secret Escape Rooms? The best scenario would be to arrive at the exact time of the reservation. There is no need to come early – just don’t be late!
4. Can we play in a bigger team than 5? For organisational purposes and for the sole comfort of the game the maximum count of players in one room is 5. Nonetheless, you can always book two rooms at the same time and play in two teams up to total of 10 people.
5. How to book a room? The best way to book a visit is to contact us via phone, e-mail or the reservation form.
6. How do I pay for the visit? You can pay with cash when you visit the room.
7. Do the rooms differ in difficulty? It really depends on the group. A group that has a record time in room X may not even solve half of the riddles from room Y. The best way is to come and check buy yourself :-)
8. Can I leave during the game? Yes, of course, should you want to stop the game and leave the room, you can always let our Game Master know. We want you to feel comfortable in our Rooms :-)
9. What if we will fail to solve all the riddles in time? Don’t worry, the GameMaster will open the room for you. Sometimes, if the circumstances allow it and the team wants to continue the game, we can give some extra time.
10. Will we get hints/help during the game? Yes, the GameMaster is taking care of you all the time and in every room there is a way to contact him. You can always ask for a hint.
11. Do I need any special clothes? There is absolutely no need for that, you will not spoil your clothes. We suggest only to dress comfortable.
12. Can we get a voucher/giftcard? Yes, we have an option to purchase a gift voucher for our Escape Room visit. We think it’s a really great idea for a gift!
13. Can I book Portal Secret Escape Rooms for a special occasion? Of course. We are always open for anything extraordinary. It’s best to contact us regarding that at firstname.lastname@example.org.
14. What’s the minimum age of a player? We recommend for the players to be at least 12 years old. Younger players should have at least one handler that is at least 16 years old.